2010 NCAA BBall BRACKET EB.com

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This year, my main motivation is to not finish last.

Now if by some dumb luck I win the $1MM contest... DV - I'll send you half my first check.

I came up with all four #1 seeds making it to the final. Which likely means I will lose!

I'm in too.

I haven't looked at the bracket yet, but I was watching Mike & Mike on ESPN2 at the gym (muted) and saw some of the 1st round games. Looks like there will be several tough paths to the championship this year.

I'll get my bracket posted this evening (hopefully).

I came up with all four #1 seeds making it to the final. Which likely means I will lose!

Usually to win you have to have a few upsets, but not be too far off in the end. I don't have Duke in the final four...I just think the ACC as a whole this year was weaker than normal....and the Wolfpack STILL finished in next to last place....arrrgghhhh!

I'm torn between having a 2-2-1-1 bracket, or all 1's in the Final Four. Ohio State is looking REALLY good at the end of the season, but I don't know if one guy is good enough to take out Kansas, and I'm not sure if West Virginia is good enough to oust Kentucky. I don't think Syracuse would survive in any bracket other than the one they're in.

It's hard to bet against Kansas or Kentucky, although I want to see Calapari lose as early as possible. I'm still not a big fan of how he abandoned Memphis. "It's all about the kids..." That is, unless there are Benjamins elsewhere...

Apparently the league from last year on CBS Sportsline is still active. I got a notice to set up my bracket in that one too, so I did. Anybody else going to do that one again?

Ok, just now looking at the bracket. I officially hate the right side (East/South). There isn't a single 1/2 seed that I want to see in the final four:

Kentucky - see my post above RE: Calipari

West Virginia - meh, I think New Mexico will take them out

Duke - I am a UNC fan and hate Duke accordingly

Nova - meh, they won't get past Baylor

I like NM, but I realistically don't think they have it in them to get that deep, same with Baylor. Dammit.

Ok, just now looking at the bracket. I officially hate the right side (East/South). There isn't a single 1/2 seed that I want to see in the final four:

I like NM, but I realistically don't think they have it in them to get that deep, same with Baylor. Dammit.
Hey, I like the University of Northern Colorado, too, but what does that have to do with hating Duke?

I currently have my :wv: in the finals of course. I would love for them to get there, but don't really think they will. I have KANSAS going all the way. I gotta pick them, since I was born in KS.

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS !!!!!!!!! We've not been seeded this high in my lifetime anyway. I'd love to see a final four appearance. Since our football program is slipping, maybe a decent basketball showing will help ease some of the pain here locally.

Hey, I like the University of Northern Colorado, too, but what does that have to do with hating Duke?
Because, "Everyones a Lobo, Woof! Woof! Woof!"

Dex, While I hope that you are wrong and that UNM is the serious underdog that goes the whole way, I have a sneaking suspicion they will not quite make it. I will still continue to hope that all the money I gave them years ago planted a seed in a basketball program that won something big. That way I can say that I actually did go to a university for the sports!

Apparently the league from last year on CBS Sportsline is still active. I got a notice to set up my bracket in that one too, so I did. Anybody else going to do that one again?
We might as well do both. I forgot that's where we did last years. I use the CBS one at work too, so I'll already have my bracket on that one.

We might as well do both. I forgot that's where we did last years. I use the CBS one at work too, so I'll already have my bracket on that one.
I filled it out just for the Million Dollar Challenge, then it asked me if I wanted to copy that bracket to the EB.com league...so I said "Sure!"

I currently have my : :wv: : in the finals of course. I would love for them to get there, but don't really think they will. I have KANSAS going all the way. I gotta pick them, since I was born in KS.
LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS !!!!!!!!! We've not been seeded this high in my lifetime anyway. I'd love to see a final four appearance. Since our football program is slipping, maybe a decent basketball showing will help ease some of the pain here locally.
I hope we get a chance to play you guys. After losing one of our forwards to an ACL, we just haven't been able to put together a full game. Have to get past Clemson first.

As for KU - I hate to do it, but, I have them winning it all, too. Damn it. They are just that good.

Latest posts

Back