March Madness... brackets? Predictions?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too attached to him anyways, but I'm not worried either way. Stories like that always come out right after good and bad events.

A coach who will screw one organization (Memphis) to chase money, will no doubt do it again. I really don't like Calipari.

Well, Dang it. There small guards where too much for us. Along with the fact that no one was hot and they couldn't get a rebound just makes for an ugly game. There's always next year...with a brand new team...

Uh, no mention of the free throws? You live by the FT, you die by the FT. If Louisville hits all their free throws in the game against Kentucky, UK isn't in the finals. If UK hits all their free throws in the finals, they are National Champions.

Wisconsin was damn near perfect with FT's in their final 4 game..... and lost.

I checked the stats and Randal had a pretty bad night (for him). Not even close to the double double that he has averaged. Yes, freethrows would have helped, but UConn was just the better team that night.

Latest posts

Back