2010 NCAA BBall BRACKET EB.com

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm running the office pool here at work (31 people playing)... which got alot harder to do after they added every freaking sports website to Websense..... But I'm mid-pack in that race... I just think it's funny that both of my bosses had ND going to the Final Four.... Alot of us had Big East schools making it a little farther than the first 3 did.... a few of them actually had an all Big East Final Four (G-town, Syracuse, WVU, ND)... But being a WVU fanbase here, we have 13 taking them to the final, 12 taking Kansas, 2 each for Duke, Syracuse, and Kentucky....

I didn't get a chance to join in on the pool here.... damn OT and remodeling

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a #2 ?
Like Fudgey?
I'm more like a #5 today.

bristol_Stool_Chart.png

On ESPN this morning, they mentioned that out of I believe 4.6 million entries, 56 were correct after day 1 of the tournament.

My coinflips are going to beat me!

I have NEVER done this poorly on a bracket. Teams I expected a lot from have come up short, and teams I thought were overrated are still in it.

Goes with my week I guess.

I honestly used to pride myself on being able to be in the top of these things.....I can only contribute my failures this time to not having enough time to think about it, being as busy as I am with the new company......and that's MY STORY, so I'm sticking to it!

Tied for second place so far in the company pool.....still got screwed when Kansas lost

Surprisingly, all four of my final four teams are still in it. Ohio State, K-State, Kentucky, and Duke. However, I had Kansas and Syracuse both losing later in the tournament. I guess being a die hard OSU fan saved me from the Kansas debacle.

Latest posts

Back