March Madness... brackets? Predictions?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate Florida, I hate UConn, I would prefer Wisconsin, but have no problem pulling for KY to win it.

as it turns out, I am on life support with regards to my office bracket. I hold a two point lead going into the final four. I can still win if UCONN beats Florida. Go Huskies.

For anybody that has not seen KY this year, they are playing lights out better than they have all year. Their defense for the last two games is lightyears better than it was 4 games ago. Not to mention Harrisons three point shots. Lee hasn't played all year but he stepped up and threw down for 10-12 impressive points. Very impressive. they are my team and I didn't have them getting past round 2.

For anybody that has not seen KY this year, they are playing lights out better than they have all year. Their defense for the last two games is lightyears better than it was 4 games ago. Not to mention Harrisons three point shots. Lee hasn't played all year but he stepped up and threw down for 10-12 impressive points. Very impressive. they are my team and I didn't have them getting past round 2.
I picked them to beat Wich St. and was very conflicted regarding picking them over Louisville. Mainly because Calipari breads his teams for this torney. Sadly though, in the end I picked Louisville.

KY was talked about as being in a 'rebuilding' year going into the tourney, lol, thus I had picked L-ville to beat em. Still got the Gators winning overall so, go Gators! :D

Kentucky has the talent to be a #1, but they have the consistency of a #8. I just hope it carries for one more game.

Kentucy vs UConn in the final = Dex winning the neighborhood pool.

Kentucky has the talent to be a #1, but they have the consistency of a #8. I just hope it carries for one more game.

Kentucy vs UConn in the final = Dex winning the neighborhood pool.
I'm with Dex on this one.

I would rather see that than vs Florida. They've lost 3 times to the Gators this year.

KY is a very young team playing like a seniors. If they can keep playing at that level they will be a tough match. If they have one more "freshmen like" game it will most like be the Championship game.

Yep. Because both UConn and Kentucky won, I win the neighborhood pool. Neither of my championship teams survived the opening weekend, but both lost to the current champ teams (Wichita St lost to Kentucky and Nova lost to UConn).

Yep. Because both UConn and Kentucky won, I win the neighborhood pool. Neither of my championship teams survived the opening weekend, but both lost to the current champ teams (Wichita St lost to Kentucky and Nova lost to UConn).
Same here. I was sick in bed all day yesterday. Totally forgot about the games until about 9 last night. Only way I would win the office pool was if Uconn won. This guys is $300 richer. :party-smiley-048:

Well, Dang it. There small guards where too much for us. Along with the fact that no one was hot and they couldn't get a rebound just makes for an ugly game. There's always next year...with a brand new team...

Latest posts

Back