October 2020 Exam Results - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

October 2020 Exam Results

Any guesses on the day?

I say Monday Nov 9

I am waiting on Survey results. Taking Seismic this month on Nov 20, so long as the fall COVID wave doesn't shut down my test center before then.

14 minutes ago, TrickShotG said:

Any guesses on the day?

I say Monday Nov 9

I am waiting on Survey results. Taking Seismic this month on Nov 20, so long as the fall COVID wave doesn't shut down my test center before then.

Last year it was the 7th, but this year is also an election year so I feel like Monday is a good guess to account for staff going to vote on Tuesday.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Select Structural said:

My guess is November 10th. I'm hoping I get my results from Survey this month since I took it on Oct 30th. I passed Seismic in September and for September they released results on Tuesday, Oct 6th. 

You’ll get your results this month. I took my exam on August 31st and got my results the next month. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Select Structural said:

So anyone else constantly refreshing their emails today?

I even refreshed over the weekend lol. The plus with the ncees exam was they sent it out on eastern time soni already had the results when I woke up.

7 minutes ago, Guest AJC said:

Just got my Seismic results back this morning from the 10/23 testing date.  PASSED!

Congrats! nice job!

Just now, Guest Date1998 said:

I have been refreshing my email since last Friday. Today, I finally got the result. Seismic PASSED!

👊

Guest PE Under Construction

I passed surveying too!!! This was my last exam! What a long ordeal.

Congratulations to all who passed. For those who have to take it again, I’m sure you’ll get it next time!

Question: Once we’ve passed all exams, when do we get the “congratulations” email? Do license numbers show up in 2 weeks? Thanks

Guest Guest Carly
4 hours ago, Select Structural said:

So anyone else constantly refreshing their emails today?

@CAPLS I was sent my seismic results twice but not my surveying results....

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest Carly said:

I got my results for Surveying and I passed! The email and pdf with results was titled Seismic though, but when I entered in my ID number from my ATT for Surveying the results were clearly for Surveying. So I think they just messed up the titles!

Guest Guest Carly
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest Carly said:

Scratch that, both emails were labeled seismic but the second email was actually surveying results! passed both!

Guest PE Under Construction
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest Carly said:

I had something similar happen. My email subject said “Seismic Principles”, but when I opened the PDF it was for Surveying. Did that happen to you? 

@CAPLS, do we need to contact the board if the email subject was wrong but the attached PDF was correct? Thanks

6 hours ago, Guest PE Under Construction said:

I passed surveying too!!! This was my last exam! What a long ordeal.

Congratulations to all who passed. For those who have to take it again, I’m sure you’ll get it next time!

Question: Once we’ve passed all exams, when do we get the “congratulations” email? Do license numbers show up in 2 weeks? Thanks

Hi

Just wanted to know what you used to prepare surveying exam. I'm looking to take it at the end of the month. 

Thanks