New Member Corey Burke

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corey247

Reaction score
Hello all, yeah, so, I am a lifelong learner and have a number of Certifications. No solid degree as of yet, all my education has been self focused, as in skills I wished to learn and apply in my journey with every intention to later in secure a degree.
Civil Engineering was my initial goal growing up, to follow in the footsteps of my great-grandfather and grandfather. I have trained in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, some MasterCam, Fusion360, SketchUp following my AutoCAD CNC 3D ENGINEERING program, and most Adobe programs in Interactive Media, as well as most Microsoft programs in IT. Beyond that I've also undertaken Small Business Entrepreneurship, so, so far I've gained a pretty rounded education that I believe gives me great footing to undertake my engineering goals.
Today I am 3 weeks into a 10 week Pre-Apprenticeship program at AJAC (Aerospace Joint Academy Center) learning advanced manufacturing skills and job readiness. It will be my hope to enter into the field with an apprenticeship down the road here. I actually was blessed with an opportunity to go work for Boeing in Portland as a Paint Sprayer A position, however I have a commitment that precedes me and will keep me from everything for about the next year.
I would like to say thank you all for building this community to offer learning and networking in the engineering field and look forward to engaging here. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back