The Pet Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Frankie has been settling in okay. He gets along fine with Claude, but Chloe still gets overexcited and chases him. The other day I discovered that Chloe is the worst watchdog in the world...that’s her in the chair.

View attachment 17352
So Chloe is sleepy pup in chair. Who is Claude and Frankie? Is kitty here Frankie?

Made the background out of pink foam board and Quikrete. The 36g is still in the other room with a few fish in it while we decide what to do with it. This one was new so I got it in place and got the background and sand in it before filling it. Definitely not moving now. 
I was being a little sarcastic as i know that thing must be a heavy sumbitch.  We have a five gallon and it's not light.

They blue. Vet said he was a flame Siamese I think? I guess they’re rare/fancy enough that he was really surprised that the wife found him in a dumpster. 

Same for ours.  My wife wanted a pure Siamese, but we came across him at the local humane society.  The people that brought him in found a litter under their house.  We adopted his brother too, who is a regular orange tabby.  Odd that they came from the same litter when they look totally different.

Our 13 year old Border Collie is having some bad fits with arthritis I think, she really has a hard time standing on wood floors and I feel like I need to make her a doggie ramp to get down off our back porch) the Vet is going to make a house call so I am hoping they have some drugs that can help her - been giving her dog joint supplements but they are not working any more  makes me feel like a shit for all those time we went on 5 mile runs...

Try giving her a couple of aspirin just like a person.  

We did try the regular aspirin but I think she is beyond that

I think my son took her for a much longer walk than he should have and she has gotten a little better  each day-but the vet came out to see her and I don't know what meds she gave her but hopefully that will help her get back on her "feet"  -

Of course when the vet came she was all excited and her body forgot she was hurt and ran around like she was a pup.

But i like this vet, and she said she is likely going to keep house calls because it lowers her overhead. And it was only $75 bucks - 

Talk to your vet about an ongoing Rimadyl prescription.

Moo ate my library book this morning.

Whined a lot.

Got very chompy. 

Borked and BORKED at the UPS guy (she was IN the house but could see him from the window since UPS always delivers to our front porch thats not terribly easily accessible). and was shaking.

And is now asleep ON TOP of her crate. 

It's been a day in the Fruit house. 

Dang, that could be my cat's twin!  What color are its eyes?
Tagging @jeb6294 too...

I used to have a flame Siamese too! He was such a sweet, but dumb, goober. His eyes were a light, pale blue and his tips and tail were all orange... With rings on the tail. Super cool looking kitty.

Now I have a plain old orange tabby. He's a cutie but with an attitude.

Tagging @jeb6294 too...

I used to have a flame Siamese too! He was such a sweet, but dumb, goober. His eyes were a light, pale blue and his tips and tail were all orange... With rings on the tail. Super cool looking kitty.

Now I have a plain old orange tabby. He's a cutie but with an attitude.
Must be a common thing with the breed. I’m not usually a cat person, but he’s a riot. He likes to hide and then jump at you spread eagle like a lunatic. 

Must be a common thing with the breed. I’m not usually a cat person, but he’s a riot. He likes to hide and then jump at you spread eagle like a lunatic. 
I've heard (but it might be an old wives tale) that orange tabbies are typically very spunky and talkative. That's how mine definitely is!

Back