The Little 1k Post!!!! A contest you can actually win!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see it run down the 3k thread personally, as a true nail in the coffin.

Pretty soon, the only challenge they'll be able to win is a "who has the most members voted off" challenge.

Or the 'what team had the most posts in the other teams threads' cointest.

I honestly thought they were beating us yesterday on account of the 3k thread until I actually tallied it up, and we were up by 90 at the time.

I'm bored. I am THE ONLY person who works in my building on Fridays. At least I can leave soon.

I'm bored. I am THE ONLY person who works in my building on Fridays. At least I can leave soon.
I actually have to stay the full 8 hours on Fridays now. My boss went from work 1/2 day Fridays to one on, one off like the rest of us :(

I'm just trying to get interested in work. Having a hard time focusing this week.

I honestly thought they were beating us yesterday on account of the 3k thread until I actually tallied it up, and we were up by 90 at the time.
Their 3K is doing well... but none of the rest of their threads have more than 200. ALL 5 of ours have more than 200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back