The Little 1k Post!!!! A contest you can actually win!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else think Obama and the Democratic controlled houses are doing a horribly bad job of running the country?
That they are. The problem is that, as a population, seem to expect the people in Washington to run the country. This is not now, nor was it ever, their job.

^I agree. 11 posts isn't nearly enough to even get their attention.

These antibiotics are killing my stomach today, keeping the garbage can on close standby in the event of pukage.

^ nice. of course, I tend to have fudgey-type problems when I'm on antibiotics. :poop:
The only problem I had with that was a few days ago when I was mixing all the over the counter stuff. Now I'm on the antibiotic, the cough syrup with codeine, and my everyday meds. I just have this gut feeling its going to come out the mouth. Its that feeling where its just lingering at the top of the stomach :(

Yeah, I thought antibiotics worked on your nether regions. If you need a trash can, there might be something else going on.

No, they'll definitely do the puke thing too. Most prescriptions don't bother me puke-wise except some antibiotics, anesthesia meds, and morphine. Z-pac is usually pretty mild on my stomach, which is why I'm surprised its bothering me this time. I've tried Avalox twice, and couldn't keep it down either time.

No, they'll definitely do the puke thing too. Most prescriptions don't bother me puke-wise except some antibiotics, anesthesia meds, and morphine. Z-pac is usually pretty mild on my stomach, which is why I'm surprised its bothering me this time. I've tried Avalox twice, and couldn't keep it down either time.
Darvocst and CABs will make you puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back