SE Exam Oct 2019 Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking we will get to live another weekend waiting for the results since the PE is not even out yet. They might release SE on Monday.... :brickwall:

I keep checking despite the fact that I know we'll get an email telling us to check it.

I keep checking despite the fact that I know we'll get an email telling us to check it.
I know that feeling. The PE folks must be in a state of consternation since they were expecting results thanksgiving week. They aren't used to the psychological trauma of waiting so long. They are uninitiated. 

My only thought is that since NCEES changed the name of the SE exam to the "PE structural exam", which is totally not confusing, that they want to say PE results are now available and release everything together. 

I know that feeling. The PE folks must be in a state of consternation since they were expecting results thanksgiving week. They aren't used to the psychological trauma of waiting so long. They are uninitiated. 

My only thought is that since NCEES changed the name of the SE exam to the "PE structural exam", which is totally not confusing, that they want to say PE results are now available and release everything together. 
This would be unprecedented, correct?

This would be unprecedented, correct?
My sources tell me it has happened in October 2015.
Nathan55 is correct, both the PE and SE results were released on December 11th in 2015.

https://ncees.org/update-october-2015-exam-results/

just update the year (and/or month) in the url above and it should get you to when exam results were released, with the caveat that some of the years have "on" included as well as shown below:

https://ncees.org/update-on-october-2010-exam-results/

From what I can tell October 2010 is as far back as it goes - will have to find other sources if you are interested in dates before that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
When I took the CA SE3 exam, I got my result in January.

I know this dates me, but you guys/gals really have it good now.

On the 5th day of Christmas NCEES gave to me...

FIVE RANDOM BRIDGE QUESTIONS 

FOUR hour tests

THREE broken pencils

TWO days of stress 

And a 1000 dollar reoccurring bill.

I hope we all pass.  

Unless I failed, then ok
Woah there watch the language. We can't use the "F" word in here. Unacceptable is the technically correct term. And as we all know...

1592032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back