California Traffic Exam (TE) October 2023

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aiden

Reaction score
Hi All,

I know the group of TE exam test takers are small, but I would like to make this thread anyways for those waiting on exam results.

I believe the results MAY come out the first full week of December based on last year's release date, since I took it and failed.....haha.

How did everyone feel about the exam? Please do not share any specific info about the exam.

First week of December would be nice! I thought it would be more like the 20th or so. I felt pretty good about the exam, but just a feeling. Everything was sort of as expected for me. How did you feel especially compared to last year?

Last edited:
First week of December would be nice! I thought it would be more like the 20th or so. I felt pretty good about the exam, but just a feeling. Everything was sort of as expected for me. How did you feel especially compared to last year?
I felt the same as you - good. I'll be honest; I wasn't prepared last year hahaha.

Well good luck! Last year did the board send you an email to notify you when test results would be released? Or did they just surprise email you with the results?
Good luck to you as well!!! They surprised me with an email on a Wednesday.

Just FYI for anyone that is interested, no results as of yet!

Back