P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a roommate years ago who thought it a great idea to make a Guinness ice cream float.

#failbadideanasty

Best thing about working from home is the commute. 1700: stand up from kitchen table, remove uniform shirt, walk to fridge, open cold beer, walk to couch. Home. 17:00:30.

And still their most popular, as far as I'm aware. On tap almost everywhere I used to go.

havent had it in a while, but I am failry beer spoiled here in Colorado, when I go back east most beer is sort of trash to be honest :D

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy. Homage to the Good Friday earth quake in ‘64 that was magnitude 9.2 This 9.2% is making it hard to get outdoor chores done. 

7A3CB9BC-D9DD-412A-A325-7078F200624B.jpeg

Yeah they are up 🆙 in Greeley- used to go there a good bit when I had a job up there - you need some?

Yeah they are up 🆙 in Greeley- used to go there a good bit when I had a job up there - you need some?
He wants to trade.  I can get you some trillium and treehouse with the heady. Those are both really good too.   Drinking treehouse tonight.  

ok, do you know anything he might like from there? I usually just went with there IPA (dont recall the name)

Greeley is about an hour from me but my sons girlfirend is going to college there so I am sure he will be that way over the holiday break - Since he is now 21 I can get him to grab some - 

ok, do you know anything he might like from there? I usually just went with there IPA (dont recall the name)

Greeley is about an hour from me but my sons girlfirend is going to college there so I am sure he will be that way over the holiday break - Since he is now 21 I can get him to grab some - 
I'll find out.  He's been sending beer UPS.  You can send a 12"x12"x12" box for a flat rate of $25 up to 50 lbs.  The box can fit a case of 16oz cans.  Do you want a mix case or something less than that?

@P-E come on by for some local brews050B4808-D647-4339-BD48-42A80F297DF5.jpeg70FE46E0-93C4-4C82-997F-2BEE7835097F.jpeg

have you had Doom? 9%

I’ll try them- go ahead and drop them in the mail ma-pe ;)

- I’ll get by Greeley in the next week or two and pick up something - if he wants something specific let me know (although I don’t know if they sell cans to be honest) I’ll try and find out - last time I was there I didn’t see any bht I wasn’t really looking.

there are also tons of other local brewery’s here that are gaining notice nationally if any of these suit your fancy- 4noses, left hand, Oscar blues 

Back