P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man. I have a king street brewing grapefruit calling my name. WFH I totally could crack it open but I should give the company another hour before I do that. 

Still gonna go look for that Strawberry Darling Berliner Weissbier pretty soon... Half an hour more!

This is pretty good
73e177b3bc59ad2853deb87b9cd871d3.jpg

I had one of these moments 2 nights ago, when I went into the fridge and accused my wife of drinking all the cold Asahi without putting new ones in. Then I did the mental math and had to apologize...

FB_IMG_1597322430013.jpg

Jjjuliusss from a local brewery: Treehouse.  My VT shipment came with in 8 from foam brewers but no heady.   Damn. 

B9F78F09-8257-42E2-B2E8-8D5449B72425.jpeg

36521FB4-67D7-4864-9084-E1C2FE533E9E.jpeg

A collab with Trillium in Boston and Other Half in NYC.   

Didnt get a pic but we hit up a semi new brewery we have been wanting to try for a while.  The are located in an old shopping center where the grocery store has moved on and due to covid they moved most all their operations to the parking lot. Many Karens were upset when they opened up because they have  been very busy. But they must be making a killing because the parking lot is packed! & this is a grocery store parking lot, lol.

They even went so far to install brick pavers over the asphalt to make it look nice and absorb some of the heat, entire thing has an arbor for shade and tons of room for bean bag bag toss.. and oh yeah pretty decent beer and pizza!

Not sure what they will do in January, but I am glad to see some mom and pop's adapt and overcome.

They also do this sort of community wait staff where you dont have one server, but you have an indicator on your table if you need something and someone comes over, its pretty slick, dont have to wait for anyone very long.  Different but effective..

Back