P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While searching for the root beer, my husband felt bad because he couldn't find it up in "the city" and brought home 'Sweet Baby Jesus' which is Chocolate Peanut-butter Porter, I'm a bit scared to try it
It's actually quite good. I would recommend it

While searching for the root beer, my husband felt bad because he couldn't find it up in "the city" and brought home 'Sweet Baby Jesus' which is Chocolate Peanut-butter Porter, I'm a bit scared to try it
It's actually quite good. I would recommend it

I keep calling it the Peanut Butter Cup Beer, does it taste like a peanut-butter cup?

I'm looking forward to my case of on-sale Stella running out so I can go buy something good.

I always thought Stella was the high end. They charge like it is...

Has anyone ever tried Schell's Dark? One of my favorites!!

Schells_Dark_Bottle_Web-150x480.png

them more money i make the cheaper the beer i drink. but i have increased my scotch budget.

There's no half days in engineering!

Has anyone ever tried Schell's Dark? One of my favorites!!

Schells_Dark_Bottle_Web-150x480.png
I haven't tried it but I generally don't do Schell's. (I guess I should.)

Schell's does a very good job at their brewery in New Ulm for Oktoberfest though. It really is a madhouse and parking can get pretty creative.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I wasn't a Schell's fan either until my wife and I toured the brewery (best part of the tour was all the sampling at the end). I didn't much care for most of them but really took a liking to the dark.

I recommend the tour!!!

Trying a profanity ale by shed brewing. Fuc'n Good brown ale.

Back