P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished the Green St last night. Today has been bad Friday.

Drinking the last heady topper. It tastes better as it gets warmer. Or maybe as the alcohol kicks in. Can't wait to get more in October. In the meantime the Trillium Brewery is nearby. Can't complain.

I just get a "Build your own" 6 pack at the liquor store. Sometimes I'll get ciders, sometimes wheat beers, but I went with stouts this last weekend.

Tried the trillium double hopped summer st IPA. Pretty good. Tonight may be a PBR night.

IPA's may be alcoholic and made in a similar manner to beer, but they are not beer. They are disgusting abominations who try to pass themselves off as beer. Beer is good, IPA's are not.

^ that's actually probably less bitter than a double IPA.

I'll drink an IPA if someone gives me one, but there is no way in hell I'm going to buy one. I don't know what caused this fade of trying to out hop everyone else, but it needs to stop!

bitter-beer-face-300x187.jpg

I was totally on the IPA kick for a while because I thought that is what i was suppose to like. What I did really like was the 8-9% content. I still like Ales not IPAs. Actually I have had a total shift lately only drinking Macro brews.

I like how you can drink several macro brews and not even feel a buzz. Sometimes I just want to sip a few MGDs while watching my stories and not fall asleep while doing so.

I like how you can drink several macro brews and not even feel a buzz. Sometimes I just want to sip a few MGDs while watching my stories and not fall asleep while doing so.
my coors light tastes like water.

Back