P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c7706e559ae96e2c4f96f68610cd2b48.jpg
Milk flavored beer? :puke:

Starting with heady. Next up trillium fort point

Played it safe on a Sunday grocery store run - Sierra Nevada Pale Ale will have to get me through the week.

Mrs p-e brought back a blue point sampler from Long Island. The Scottish Ale was okay.

I finally found Not Your Father's Root Beer in a gas station around here. If you like root beer, you really need to try this stuff. It's 6% alcohol and tastes exactly like regular root beer.

I finally found Not Your Father's Root Beer in a gas station around here. If you like root beer, you really need to try this stuff. It's 6% alcohol and tastes exactly like regular root beer.
I've tried it. You'd never know there alcohol in it...Until about the fourth one.

How's the vaca? I'm making a visit after lunch to the trillium brewery near the office to grab some new release beer.

Trying the new release trillium green st pale ale. Very good.

Our distributor just picked up 2 of the hard root beers. I had heard of the other one (escapes my mind right now), but I had tried Not Your Father's before and knew I liked it. Apparently, the brewery that makes NYFRB just made it as a seasonal beer one year, and people were beating down their doors trying to get more. So they started making more, and then distributors came calling. They have been struggling to keep up with demand, so growth is slow. The brewery is in a northern suburb of Chicago. They currently distribute to Atlanta and a few cities in Florida, but there isn't much else south of Indiana right now.

Back