NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sports talk radio show here says he's done and no one will take him.  But one of the other guys thinks some shameless team will still pick him up with his "baggage".

Someone will sign him even for league minimum just to see if he has learned his lesson.. Raiders,cowboys, jags, bills?

If i owned a team i would sign him for one year just to let my linebackers hit on him full speed during practice

As they pointed out, it's not like people don't want him just because of the baggage.  Statistically, he stinks.  They were talking about it on Mike and Mike the other morning.  He ranked dead last in QBR and completion percentage in a huge list of people who had played at least 3 games.  

The Vikings always find the washed up players. They would take them.

These guys are always recruiting, and if the reports of him beating his girlfriend are true...

The-Longest-Yard-adam-sandler-118398_800_600.jpg

ESPN is reporting that his agent has "cut ties" with Manziel. His dad has also been trying to get him committed into some kind of treatment facility. His dad even told the Dallas news that he doesn't think Johnny will live to see his 24th birthday.

the altercation between his GF and him must have been minor if the police didn't arrest him (I'm thinking two stoned or drunk people fighting and the slaps being mutual)??

It really reminds me of the movie Johnny Be Good a little

Thought I heard that the police couldn't/wouldn't press domestic violence charges because she was an "acquaintance" so she wasn't a domestic partner.  Maybe the cops looked the other way because they thought there was still hope for him to end up being a decent quarterback.

Im just guessing no bruises? Not much else to go on....

Ive been the target of a crazy drunk woman before, its not pretty..i imagine he only dates those types...

But if he did the crime he should do the time...

One could argue that being on the Browns' roster would count as time served...

So the Cowgirls it is, then.
Please, no.  Romo is too brittle; he breaks like a toothpick, and then Johnny will be the starter.

I think I'm going to just convert to the Texans until they ship Jerry off to a home...Jones' entire staff has told him to stay away, but...

Watching the SB and missing VTE. It was a lot of fun to exchange posts while watching football. Is this was his Patriots playing he would have been in a very foul mood.

Latest posts

Back