Excuses, Excuses! Worst, Funniest, Etc.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its legal over in Amsterdam.

Its not my fault that God put those two holes so close together.

Thats not in my job description.

Dang phone pole jumped out in front of me.
I had an engineer in our office call me early one morning and ask if a car's engine should fall out if the vehicle were to hit a telephone pole. I told him "yes" and he said "oh, ok" and hung up the phone before I could ask WTF. I went to work and he wasn't there.

Turns out, he did hit a telephone pole and his engine fell out!

The Swedish Bikini Team was holding me for ransom and I refused to pay up.

My little brother wiped his butt with my homework.

My friend's son actually tried to use that one...

I had an engineer in our office call me early one morning and ask if a car's engine should fall out if the vehicle were to hit a telephone pole. I told him "yes" and he said "oh, ok" and hung up the phone before I could ask WTF. I went to work and he wasn't there.
Turns out, he did hit a telephone pole and his engine fell out!
depends on the car. Back in the old days that block would have gone right through the dashboard.

Honestly officer I thought my beer was going to spill and I took my eyes off the road for a second when I rear-ended that car.

I'm sorry Mrs. Miller. I missed class yesterday because I dropped my joint and burned a hole in my pants. By the time I got home to change them, I forgot why I was there so I drove back to school. As I was parking, I looked down and saw the hole in my pants. So I went home... but by the time I got there I had forgotten what I needed to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back