EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 'good' people of Mafeyette have yet another town meeting to discuss the pressing issues in the community. they had a strict agenda:

1. Healthcare
  2. Nutrition
  3. Housing
  4. Crime
  5. Traffic and Public Transportation
The mayor gavels the meeting to order. Before the doctor can give their spiel, @JayKay0914 motions to discuss nutrition. The motion is seconded and carried, so the townies discuss healthy snacks for an hour. 

@JayKay0914 motions to discuss rent prices. @Roarbark seconds and the motion carries. The townsfolk complain about the rent being too damn high. But after 30 minutes of ranting they propose no workable solutions to the problem.

Next up is to discuss healthcare. @chart94 makes a snide remark about crime and then the townsfolk immediately start pointing fingers at two individuals: @chart94 and @JayKay0914

A furious vote ensues. It came down to one vote. The town voted 3-2 for @JayKay0914. After the conclusion she grabs for a baseball bat and says:

tumblr_n7e0ydYiJY1qcra4yo1_500.gif

The the townsfolk swarm her and march her to the gallows.

@JayKay0914 was a member of the mafia

Feeling jubilant, they go straight to discussing what to do about the damage to the El caused by the saloon bombing. They townsfolk never did bring up healthcare.

I feel like rice cakes are a ton of carbs, but I might do a slice of killer bread and that might work.  Ever since I stopped the challenge last week I feel like I've just been eating and eating and eating, and I need to get back into the 'smaller portions/smaller meals' mindset again.

I LOVE UNSALTED ALMONDS @ChebyshevII PE, but they're kinda expensive?  I might track down my bag of walnuts...?  As for avocados...I am terrified of opening them/I'm going to cut my hand off.
Very hard about a diet. My 2 cents, most of the time people aren’t hungry they are dehydrated. Carrying a water bottle constantly full helps. For snacks I try to stick to stuff with protein and very little sugar and lower carb (still need some to fill you up.) sweet potatoes are an awesome thing fhat will help get the carbs. Beef jerky, nut mix, peanut butter, protein bar, powder, small thing of steak/chicken, plain can of tuna etc. plain Greek yoghurt, (toss in a couple blueberry or strawberries if you can’t stand plain yogurt. usually as long as it had a good amount of protein at a good calorie point. Calories are more important than worrying about carbs and fats only because your body needs a little of everything. And most of the time the water trick is really what is the hunger. Just my two cents from an armchair dietician. ( my sister an Actual dietician with a masters would KILL me as she deals with dorks like me all the time who think they know a bit, though she does agree on the water part not so much the almost no carb/Keto diet which is supposedly awful for people.

Very hard about a diet. My 2 cents, most of the time people aren’t hungry they are dehydrated. Carrying a water bottle constantly full helps. For snacks I try to stick to stuff with protein and very little sugar and lower carb (still need some to fill you up.) sweet potatoes are an awesome thing fhat will help get the carbs. Beef jerky, nut mix, peanut butter, protein bar, powder, small thing of steak/chicken, plain can of tuna etc. plain Greek yoghurt, (toss in a couple blueberry or strawberries if you can’t stand plain yogurt. usually as long as it had a good amount of protein at a good calorie point. Calories are more important than worrying about carbs and fats only because your body needs a little of everything. And most of the time the water trick is really what is the hunger. Just my two cents from an armchair dietician. ( my sister an Actual dietician with a masters would KILL me as she deals with dorks like me all the time who think they know a bit, though she does agree on the water part not so much the almost no carb/Keto diet which is supposedly awful for people.
The Keto diet is pretty unsustainable as a lifestyle, i’ve found, mainly because I never really felt like I was getting quite enough food. I also decided that I like rice and other carbs too much to want to give them up forever.

Back