EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooters, I know not everyone likes their wings but I really enjoy them (better than BWWs), on Wednesday’s does 14 dollars all you can eat boneless wings with a side of fries. You can order subsequent wings without the fries and they even let you take leftovers home! On mondays they do the same thing but with traditional wings which I like better but Sunday is my pizza night and I don’t like to have a lot of high cal meals that close toghether even then I do pizza every Sunday and the wings only once maybe (twice)a month if I have been working out like a fiend and not going out to lunch for work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. I did morning workout but I ate pizza and Taco Bell for dinner. Got to cut out the carbs and do a mini-purge this week to get back on track. Does anyone have good “snacks” that aren’t fucking crackers? I don’t want to have too many nuts in one day, either, so I’m trying to figure something out...maybe cucumbers?

Ugh. I did morning workout but I ate pizza and Taco Bell for dinner. Got to cut out the carbs and do a mini-purge this week to get back on track. Does anyone have good “snacks” that aren’t fucking crackers? I don’t want to have too many nuts in one day, either, so I’m trying to figure something out...maybe cucumbers?
I swear by cheese (by itself) when I need a filling snack. Probably not what you’re looking for, tho.

Yeah, trying to do non-salty/non-dairy. I didn’t have dairy/white bread the last six weeks for a kickboxing challenge and I lost 18-lbs, but now I’m scared of gaining it back (I’ve always been chubby polish lass trying to flee...everyone). I think I’m going to start eating the yogurt again (thanks for reminding me RB) and maybe start doing the protein shakes again. Unfortunately, my family keeps eating my meals and leaving cookies around the house. 

Yeah, trying to do non-salty/non-dairy. I didn’t have dairy/white bread the last six weeks for a kickboxing challenge and I lost 18-lbs, but now I’m scared of gaining it back (I’ve always been chubby polish lass trying to flee...everyone). I think I’m going to start eating the yogurt again (thanks for reminding me RB) and maybe start doing the protein shakes again. Unfortunately, my family keeps eating my meals and leaving cookies around the house. 
Rice cake with peanut butter (Or almond butter, or whatever)? My go to is almonds, and banana chips, which I have a small pile of 2 meals a day.... Or apple/fruit snack at work. 

Side note: MANGOES ARE THE BEST. Lychee is 2nd best. Nectarines are pretty darn good though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back