EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I walk a couple miles every day to /from bus and office. I miss dance class but with my commute I just can't find one I like with a schedule I can achieve 

I walk a couple miles every day to /from bus and office. I miss dance class but with my commute I just can't find one I like with a schedule I can achieve 
Ooh, what kind of dance? I've been wanting to try one (maybe swing?) with all this free single person time. 

Ooh, what kind of dance? I've been wanting to try one (maybe swing?) with all this free single person time. 
The classical stuff. I miss ballet sooooooooooo much. Swing is fun! But I've never gone solo. I bet it's a great way to meet people. I just love all kinds of dance. I've never seen someone dance and not be happy 

When I was in college we did Sunday night swing dances. It was a great way to meet new people and it didn’t matter how well you could do it :)

Mrs. Cheb does ballet and actually taught me how to swing way back when we were in high school. Unfortunately she married a man with 2 left feet...

When I was in college we did Sunday night swing dances. It was a great way to meet new people and it didn’t matter how well you could do it :)

Mrs. Cheb does ballet and actually taught me how to swing way back when we were in high school. Unfortunately she married a man with 2 left feet...
Tbh all that matters is that you get up and dance. Not how well you do it. 

Unless you're channing Tatum. 

All of this talk about nutrition and fitness made @ChebyshevII PE think " I’m sitting solid between “heftychonk” and “oh lawd he comin’ ” so he decided to go to the gym. He had a pretty tough workout and needed a massage afterwards. He disrobed, laid down on his stomach, and placed his glasses on the table beside him. The masseuse started working on the legs. A minute later, the door gently opens. A heftychonk man in a pinstripe grey suit is at the portal. The masseuse non-nonchalantly stops his work and slinks off to the corner of the room.@ChebyshevII PE can only see a grey blur in front of him, un-alarmed he reaches towards the table and casually puts on his glasses. Just as his eyes focus, the greysuited man shoots him through the right lens.

@ChebyshevII PE was killed during the night.

(All storytelling is mine Francis Ford Coppola and Mario Puzo, and should not be taken as hints)

The remaining players are:

@ChaosMuppetPE, @Roarbark, @chart94, @vhab49_PE, @tj_PE, @Audi driver, P.E.

All of this talk about nutrition and fitness made @ChebyshevII PE think " I’m sitting solid between “heftychonk” and “oh lawd he comin’ ” so he decided to go to the gym. He had a pretty tough workout and needed a massage afterwards. He disrobed, laid down on his stomach, and placed his glasses on the table beside him. The masseuse started working on the legs. A minute later, the door gently opens. A heftychonk man in a pinstripe grey suit is at the portal. The masseuse non-nonchalantly stops his work and slinks off to the corner of the room.@ChebyshevII PE can only see a grey blur in front of him, un-alarmed he reaches towards the table and casually puts on his glasses. Just as his eyes focus, the greysuited man shoots him through the right lens.

(All storytelling is mine Francis Ford Coppola and Mario Puzo, and should not be taken as hints)

We killed Channing Tatum.  I feel...conflicted.  

I knew it!

I think the price is going to be higher since it's close to Mass Ave, which is the main 'downtown' for Indy with all the restaurants/events/etc.  I have been looking at apartments around there and they're around $1100 starting + parking (around $100) + all utilities.  If I was looking for something with a washer/dryer, it either pushes me into the boonies and increases my commute (which I want to avoid at all costs if possible since I def think my long commute is why I burned out here in NYC) or the rent goes up to something like $1350+parking+utilities.  It's my own fault for wanting to be close to a city-feeling while I'm here, since I hear it's very...dull once you get around 15-20 minutes from Mass Ave, where everything gets very suburban very fast.
It sounds like its a good price for the area.

Back