EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i'm ready for another cup of coffee...

so, the maf killed off their own spy. good news for the town! YES!!

but, the town lost another regular townie and have yet to take down a maf member... i'm going to have to go back and read through the voting this round... this one has been frustrating!

Aries or Odin??

51362000617_5c75b1aeb5_c.jpg

Only pourover or AeroPress coffee with local beanz ova hea! I figure, anything that needs PSL-like mixings is prob not great coffee and if it is great coffee, it can't be appreciated with a sugary cover up.

If I'm at the office, I'll drink the crappy office coffee but I'll make an entire 12-cup carafe and drink the whole thing.
I used an AeroPress for years before yielding to the convenience of a Keurig. LOL

I used an AeroPress for years before yielding to the convenience of a Keurig. LOL
ugh... tried a keurig when my husband brought one home.. hated it. even when it was in the house, i never used it. i convinced him to get rid of it... too much wasted counter space for terrible coffee (IMO)...

ugh... tried a keurig when my husband brought one home.. hated it. even when it was in the house, i never used it. i convinced him to get rid of it... too much wasted counter space for terrible coffee (IMO)...
Interesting. I remember comparison testing the Keurig vs AeroPress. I tried the same coffee in both. I thought they tasted pretty similar. Keurig was a little more acidic, but also a little stronger. But the differences were minor in my opinion.

Interesting. I remember comparison testing the Keurig vs AeroPress. I tried the same coffee in both. I thought they tasted pretty similar. Keurig was a little more acidic, but also a little stronger. But the differences were minor in my opinion.
I 100% acknowledge that I'm horrible and wasteful in other ways, but at the same time I can't bring myself to get into little disposable Keurig pods.

We did have one in the break room at my previous job. Wasn't wild about the brew quality but I acknowledge the convenience factor.

Oh well, dis Amerika, do whatever.

My wife and I got a ninja coffee maker for a wedding gift- its great. We buy whole beans and grind some every couple of days.
I don't really appreciate keurig brews, but I drink them when I need to (i.e. every morning at work around 10:30).
Otherwise, I'm not picky about beans or blends or roasts. I tend to like darker roasts and only drink it black, but those are my general parameters of coffee consumption.
I kinda wish I was a little more knowledgeable/stuck up about my coffee, but as with almost all things food and drink, if it's in front of me, it'll get put in its place (my belly).

For the record .. my go to is a pour over. 😜

Back