EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait does Apollo run? I just imagine him lying on yarn and giving side-eye. 🤣
Haha he does! He will run under the following circumstances:

-If there is food involved
-If there is an open door and he sees a brief glimpse of sweet, sweet freedom
-If you tell him to stay

I don’t like pumpkin spice lattes … but this apple crisp macchiato doesn’t sound appealing either … I prefer coffee flavored coffee. The stronger the better. As such, I don’t buy my coffee from Starbucks and I’m from the Seattle area. Lol
View attachment 23307
Yeah I tend to drink traditional Americano coffee. Starbucks does not do a good job with this.

I've had maybe 3 cups of coffee in my life.

One from a concession stand that was black - It was awful
One from a Keurig that was some flavor - It wasn't good but it was drinkable and I was dead tired at work.
One from Starbucks - It was tasty but not something I would spend $7 on again.

Thus concludes my experience with coffee. Thank you for attending my TED talk.

Only pourover or AeroPress coffee with local beanz ova hea! I figure, anything that needs PSL-like mixings is prob not great coffee and if it is great coffee, it can't be appreciated with a sugary cover up.

If I'm at the office, I'll drink the crappy office coffee but I'll make an entire 12-cup carafe and drink the whole thing.

I drink coffee.
Black coffee, as long as it is not a super dark roast. 99% of the time.
Or White sweet coffee, with a ton of cream and sugar. the 1%. It is too rich for me.
THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND.
AuCc.gif

Only pourover or AeroPress coffee with local beanz ova hea! I figure, anything that needs PSL-like mixings is prob not great coffee and if it is great coffee, it can't be appreciated with a sugary cover up.

If I'm at the office, I'll drink the crappy office coffee but I'll make an entire 12-cup carafe and drink the whole thing.
ditto!

Back