EB Art Museum

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOUSECLEANING WITH SQUISHLES10:

roomba-49qauney3.jpeg

^^^ Classic!!!

LA - I know this one, but I won't let the cat out of the bag... or rabbit out of the roomba!

I can't tell if the surviving bunny is afraid for his life or eyeing Squishles' drink.

Oh the ambivalence of great art!

Damn ... I am SOOOO glad I am at home. I nearly had a fudgey episode laughing over that picture !!

Great work Dleg !!!! :appl: :appl: :bowdown: :bowdown:

JR

MIRACLE IN THE MRI ROOM:
pigshit-49oau6qv7.jpeg
Just saw this. Your attention to detail is astounding. Perfection has a name and it is Dleg (spoken in my best Will Ferrell doing James Lipton voice)

Sorry to keep asking the questions but could someone explain the origins of the miracle in the MRI room? I have tried using the search engine to get some background information but haven't had any succes.
I don't remember all the details, but VTEnivro's wife is a medical researcher in a lab where a research pig had bad diarrhea. Hijinx ensued, but I don't remember everything.

That's pretty much it. She was going to use the MRI facility to scan some mice. While she was there the tech assigned full time to that lab told her the tale of a piglet under study that had come in recently. Said piglet was really scared and also apparently ate something funky for lunch. Disaster is what followed.

Back