EB Art Museum

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Nice work on the 2000th post ray!!
Ray can stay in the drunk tank. He's ok in my book. He doesn't rub it in like some of you knucklheads.
Thanks VTE... and as always, if anyone is in my neck of the woods during lunchtime, they are more than welcome to join me for $2 pints! Actually if you are in my neck of the woods anytime, I am always game for a couple of drinks!

Birds on a Wire

birdsonawire-49z5dzu1l.jpeg

Inspired by:

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=6627090

Last edited by a moderator:
Birds on a Wire
:appl: :appl: :appl: Very nice.

I'd say we need some new rules around here though, like "Must post link to original inspirational thread" and "All critics must download and revise original art, followed by an updated version"...

...except I don't know how to do those things, have no time to learn, and am too lazy to do them anyway.

:appl: :appl: :appl: Very nice.
I'd say we need some new rules around here though, like "Must post link to original inspirational thread" and "All critics must download and revise original art, followed by an updated version"...
Excellent points! I did edit it to include the source of inspiration.

Bonk

kbonk-feld5a8l.jpeg

Inspriartion: I did this for someone in the office. It was inspired by someone else in the office.

It is kinda minimalist.

All it does is give you red ink while shitting in your sandbox???

Where's the sandbox? I'd like mine with a castle.

Just wanted to bumb this thread and encourage more submittals of "art" works.

In related news, I have apparently been IP banned from photoloava, which I used to host my earlier pictures. My pictures are still there, but I am not allowed to post more. I wonder why? I never posted anything other than what you see here. I am on a network - is it possible that someone else on my network could have posted stuff to get them banned, and have had the same IP?

Just wanted to bumb this thread and encourage more submittals of "art" works.
In related news, I have apparently been IP banned from photoloava, which I used to host my earlier pictures. My pictures are still there, but I am not allowed to post more. I wonder why? I never posted anything other than what you see here. I am on a network - is it possible that someone else on my network could have posted stuff to get them banned, and have had the same IP?
Are you banned from photolava or has it been banned from your network? That happens to me often. Our IT boys and girls seem to have a rotating list of sites that are banned from us seeing them.

No - I can see it just fine, but the upload image menu no longer appears, and when I click on "contact us", I get an error page that says something about me being a banned IP.

Back