EB Art Museum

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fence Like Crap

fencelike-4an0nq0ba.jpeg

Inspired by:

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=6634948

Last edited by a moderator:
^Nice! One of them should be bleeding, though. So we can know which one is F-Dubya.

^ I got a dog on Friday and have been switching his diet over since then. Slightly bloody poo mixed in with a mucousy yellow slimefest has been the norm lately.

Picture a strawberry mixed in with watery creamy peanut butter!

^Nice! One of them should be bleeding, though. So we can know which one is F-Dubya.

Ohh thats just low.

I am very honored to have inspired such a great piece of MS Paint artwork though. Im going to print that out and put it in my locker at the fencing club.

^ I got a dog on Friday and have been switching his diet over since then. Slightly bloody poo mixed in with a mucousy yellow slimefest has been the norm lately.
Picture a strawberry mixed in with watery creamy peanut butter!
My dog went through that... but it was VERY bloody poo... I'd guess a 60/40 poo/blood mixture... quite unpleasant... later the food he was eating was recalled (Natural Balance)... Its nice when one of the most expensive dog foods gets recalled. Now, instead of the $50 per bag stuff he's on the $20 per bag costco brand, which he seems to like just fine. and no bloodyfeces

My dog went through that... but it was VERY bloody poo... I'd guess a 60/40 poo/blood mixture... quite unpleasant... later the food he was eating was recalled (Natural Balance)... Its nice when one of the most expensive dog foods gets recalled. Now, instead of the $50 per bag stuff he's on the $20 per bag costco brand, which he seems to like just fine. and no bloodyfeces
My Dad is a veterinarian and from age 12 to age 16 I cleaned kennels at his office during the summers. During those 4 years I don't think I ever saw anything quite as disgusting as what you have described here today.

I did a search for shart... and although it came up in 4 threads, none of them refer to jumping the shart.... What did I miss?

Engineers may be a bit geeky......but generally, they're funny as hell! these are some funny ass pictures!

oh.....a "Shart" is when you go to fart, and shit in your britches! so he's jumping the shitty britches!

Engineers may be a bit geeky......but generally, they're funny as hell! these are some funny ass pictures!

oh.....a "Shart" is when you go to fart, and shit in your britches! so he's jumping the shitty britches!
Yeah... most things in the museum are related to previous posts... I can't figure out the inspiration of this piece of (sh)art!

I was inspired by the phrase, "Jump the Shark." I thought the jump the shart concept was pretty funny, but I couldn't pull it off artistically. Maybe Wolverine or Dleg can take a better crack at it.

Back