College Football 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well he was a "student" assistant coach.....dumb move though..

Last edited by a moderator:
A&M has dismissed him, so at least they did the right thing.

he's just an idiot. ruined any chances of a coaching career

71NxQsITZWL._SY355_.jpg

Tomorrow we'll be rooting for Alabama and Oregon. My kid's little guy football team was Oregon and he's now a rabid fan. We'll Roll Tide because our friends from the south are coming to watch and it's their second religion.

enjoyed watching Louisville's "awesome" D- fence last night ;) I mainly just enjoy watching Petrino lose!

I will be pulling for the Ducks, even though it goes against everything I was raised, to root for the "no defense" league of the PAC 10 (or whatever shitty division they are in)

enjoyed watching Louisville's "awesome" D- fence last night ;) I mainly just enjoy watching Petrino lose!

I will be pulling for the Ducks, even though it goes against everything I was raised, to root for the "no defense" league of the PAC 10 (or whatever shitty division they are in)

Louisville was disinterested. Isn't that what teams say when they lose in bowl games or only SEC teams say that??

Still an impressive defense over the entire season, just a ho hum offense outside of DeVante Parker. Well he went 9-4 in his first season here the first time around as well and then continued to get better. He went 29-10 as the coach of Arkansas in the SEC West after going 5-7 his first season there. In other words they will get better. Open vs Auburn next year.

71NxQsITZWL._SY355_.jpg

Tomorrow we'll be rooting for Alabama and Oregon. My kid's little guy football team was Oregon and he's now a rabid fan. We'll Roll Tide because our friends from the south are coming to watch and it's their second religion.
RTR!!!!!

I will also be pulling for Oregon because I hate FSU potentially more than OSU.

Lets see here... LSU, nope. Ole Miss, nope. Miss. State, nope.

How about that SEC?

RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin was asked Wednesday what he thought about his former coach at Stanford, Jim Harbaugh, leaving the San Francisco 49ers to become the head coach at Michigan.

"I wish him the best of luck," Baldwin said. "He's anxious to get that program turned around and do some great things at Michigan. I wish him the best."

Then Baldwin had one more little comment: "And go Buckeyes."

We can thank Oregon for sending a piece of crap home for the duration. Hopefully tonight was the last time we saw Winston. Delinquents do not belong to college football.

We can thank Oregon for sending a piece of crap home for the duration. Hopefully tonight was the last time we saw Winston. Delinquents do not belong to college football.
Aren't the Raiders in need of a new thug in their leadership?

Where are all the haters at now? Seems that OSU can beat a SEC team after all.

Back