April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the dream. Either have a 3-day long bonfire with it built upon the ashes of the MUTCD or have a 3-day bender hugging your pillow in one hand with a bottle of vodka in the other.
Couldn't go bonfire (though the thought had crossed my mind multiple times) on my reference manuals as multiple folks in my office called dibs on them for when they had to take the PE exam.

Couldn't go bonfire (though the thought had crossed my mind multiple times) on my reference manuals as multiple folks in my office called dibs on them for when they had to take the PE exam.
I have to return mine to the state library if I passed. Shame

If I pass, I should sell my resources. I have so many practice exams. But I wouldn't try to make a lot of money on them. Just want to get rid of them. First, I'll check to see if the new guy wants them. We're hiring someone who doesn't have his PE. Pretty sure he will be encouraged to get it. I'm keeping my codes. I can always use those for design reviews and claims. I don't design.

And if I don't pass, I'll just get back to it. Register, and get back to practicing problems. There are a couple of practice problem books I could buy. Just gotta get stronger in those subjects that I need to work on. Ya'll know the drill.

Last edited:
Whenever the thread hits this point, it always feels like we're prisoners, dreaming about the day we get out lol
giphy.gif

So @JayKay PE ....do you have like severe IBS? Is your side job in proctology? Really curious.... Sorry if this has been covered before and I missed it.

If I pass, I am probably going to start studying for Seismic and Surveying to get the CA PE. However...I have an interview for a possible contracting gig today and I hope I passed so I can actually do the contracting gig on top of my regular job. And well....if I failed I will cry in the corner whilst hugging my dog for a good few hours and then get together another study plan. Hurts to even think about it. 😭

TMI BUT When I get anxiety it is physical. And by physical I mean :poop::poop::poop: This morning it started and my husband was like, "what did you eat". Then I realized I was on here reading all these post yesterday. haha Here we go~

TMI BUT When I get anxiety it is physical. And by physical I mean :poop::poop::poop: This morning it started and my husband was like, "what did you eat". Then I realized I was on here reading all these post yesterday. haha Here we go~
You're correct. TMI this close to lunch, especially when your employer is footing the bill for Hattie B's Hot Chicken!

Back