April 2019 SE Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a guess or are you operating of something concrete?
giphy.gif

do the results get posted at different times to NCEES depending on where you took the test?

I tested in Illinois and they have a third party testing agency. If results come out today I am thinking I will find out on Monday or Tuesday through their third-party testing site and NCEES will post results on Wednesday.

All depending on how your state administered the exam. If your state does not recognize SE license then I believe that they just have NCEES release almost immediately. If your state does recognize the SE license then some administrator at the board will likely need to give NCEES the okay to post exam results. Some states are better/quicker at this than others. 

This is all conjecture, but we will see...

Hey you guys! Do you remember when we were all friends, happy, and playing games on engineer boards? Those were the days. I'm going to drink to that since I can't take the pressure anymore. I've got my Bullit 95 Rye whiskey out right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't they just let us know when results are coming? I bet they'll be out today, but NCEES Bots are still saying 10 to 12 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
LetsSE said:
You never know. They might want to release the results next week. They do not care much how do we feel and only care how much more money that they can make for the next round of SE exam.
I don't think they make much money off of the SE. Not many people take it, roughly 300 per administration. It's probably why we are the red headed step child of the NCEES grading shenanigans. I apologize to all red headed step children for the figure of speech, it's not my fault you are what you are.

LetsSE said:
You never know. They might want to release the results next week. They do not care much how do we feel and only care how much more money that they can make for the next round of SE exam, which is directly related to their salary raises.
The results last cycle were released a week and a half after the grading conference. Which would be next Tuesday/Wednesday for this cycle.  Hope they come out soon tho!  I know how hard waiting can be!  Good luck everyone :)

So which week we are in? 11th? It tells 10- to 12-week waiting time.

Results are probably out, you can see your active license in IL before the results on NCEES too.

for those that took the test in a state that doesnt require board approval to sit for the exam - we basically have to wait for NCEES right?

Latest posts

Back