April 2019 SE Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Results released. 

Failed in SE Vertical : Morning 23/40 , afternoon: Acceptable, Acceptable, Acceptable, Acceptable
Holy crap. I haven't received my results yet, but I would think you would pass with that score. I only finished 3 problems in the afternoon - I'm screwed. 

When I passed the lateral, I only attempted 3 of the afternoon problems - but I made sure they were perfect. 

Holy crap. I haven't received my results yet, but I would think you would pass with that score. I only finished 3 problems in the afternoon - I'm screwed. 

When I passed the lateral, I only attempted 3 of the afternoon problems - but I made sure they were perfect. 

how does that work? I thought if you got a single unacceptable in the afternoon it was game over. You passed lateral leaving one of 4 blank?

Yeah I guess the min score to pass in the morning is 27 or 28/40, irrespective of your afternoon score.

Yes, I only attempted the steel, concrete, and wind on C&C. Damn the wood. 
I'm sorry to keep asking but you literally left it blank? Like you turned in a completely empty booklet and passed lateral?

I guess I failed. Nothing is changed on my license lookup result (LAPELS). I am so disappointed by myself now. For four-five months, I stayed so late everyday for nothing. Stupid me...
What state are you in?  Virginia didnt show my license in the lookup until like a week after I got my results.  

Back