April 2019 SE Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I failed. Nothing is changed on my license lookup result (LAPELS). I am so disappointed by myself now. For four-five months, I stayed so late everyday for nothing. Stupid me...

Hey you guys! Do you remember when we were all friends, happy, and playing games on engineer boards? Those were the days. I'm going to drink to that since I can't take the pressure anymore. I've got my Bullit 95 Rye whiskey out right now.
You're my super extra extra really very special best friend. Let's drink

I guess I failed. Nothing is changed on my license lookup result (LAPELS). I am so disappointed by myself now. For four-five months, I stayed so late everyday for nothing. Stupid me...
dont say that....you absolutely get better with every round. Better luck next time!

It's not 8am here yet. Glad I'm not at work to struggle with my future bad news 😭

Don't worry. Failure is the stepping stone for success. Lets prepare harder and clear it next time.

It's not 8am here yet. Glad I'm not at work to struggle with my future bad news 😭

Fail for me. 18/40 and A A IR IR
First you aren't going to fail, it was practice. I've practiced several times on this. I'd be willing to skype session if you need help. That goes for anyone else too. The more I learn from everyone the better my publication can be!

Back