CA Surveying Exam Results - January 2023

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anything else to do after this point? Or just wait for the board to issue the license number?

Is there anything else to do after this point? Or just wait for the board to issue the license number?
board will issue license # within 2-3 weeks i believe, and then wall certificate within 4-6 weeks.
i plan on starting my NCEES record also so that would be something if you haven't done that already (mainly to apply for reciprocity if that's something you foresee happening in the future)

I passed too, when we get our license numbers 🪪? Anyone get them today? I’m super impatient. Need to add the P.E. initials once I get that license number! 🤓
Got a “C” under license number and says approved. When do we get the actual number assigned? Just checked portal now.

Ha, I checked my connect after seeing the post and I’m also approved. Just waiting for my license number.

They issue numbers on Friday (unless it’s a holiday) usually two weeks getting a passing result. I’m expecting this coming Friday. The wall certificates come about a month later, and the card comes about 3 months later.

Ha, I checked my connect after seeing the post and I’m also approved. Just waiting for my license number.

They issue numbers on Friday (unless it’s a holiday) usually two weeks getting a passing result. I’m expecting this coming Friday. The wall certificates come about a month later, and the card comes about 3 months later.
License numbers are out!! :D

Anyone who failed, did you calculate your score? I wonder if people who got about 65% failed or not? Trying to figure out the passing rate. Sometimes it’s higher and just curious. Thanks

Anyone who failed, did you calculate your score? I wonder if people who got about 65% failed or not? Trying to figure out the passing rate. Sometimes it’s higher and just curious. Thanks
i did not calculate my score or bother because that's virtually impossible when all you're given is Proficient, Marginal, or Deficient under each category. I failed surveying my first attempt but passed on my second attempt and i knew what i needed to improve on (time management, nailing trig and other fundamentals like the back of my hand, etc).

good rule of thumb is to aim for 70% on your practice exams just like the 8-hr

Back