COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the BE gets crapped on all year about losing their AQ status, yet come bowl time the ACC always flames out and the BE does decent.

This year BE is 3-1 with Pitt still to play and the ACC is 2-6,

Since the BCS the BE is 7-7 in the BCS bowl games while the ACC is 2-13.
And of those 7 wins in BCS bowl games how many those winning teams are in or are staying in the Big East Conference?
Only Louisville :(

Just the BE gets crapped on all year about losing their AQ status, yet come bowl time the ACC always flames out and the BE does decent.

This year BE is 3-1 with Pitt still to play and the ACC is 2-6,

Since the BCS the BE is 7-7 in the BCS bowl games while the ACC is 2-13.
And of those 7 wins in BCS bowl games how many those winning teams are in or are staying in the Big East Conference?
Only Louisville :(

Well there's your problem.

Truthfully,

I'd like to see the Big12 take Louisville too. They are a good and improving football program, and they are a great basketball program.

We were fine until Kragthrope sank the ship. Nothing more exciting then watching Rich Rod WVU vs Petrino UL.

Speaking of Kragthorpe...the worst two coaches in Louisville history will be coaching for a NC next monday (Kragthrope LSU QB coach and Ron Cooper LSU DB coach)

Hate them both, but my hatred for LSU can't even be put into words, so Alabama.

The BCS proves that it's still shitty. Oh wait, it already did that with Oklahoma State winning its bowl game over #4 and not being in the BCS title game.

Because I don't want to listen to the talking heads on ESPN, nor all the college football fans sit and whine about how f'ed the system is (I agree it is), I really want LSU to win. I would have to turn of ESPN for the rest of the week if 'Bama won due to all the fallout (especially if LSU still got voted #1)...

It's Nov. 5 all over again. Alabama moving the ball with easy between the 20's, but stalling in the red zone and kicking FGs.

We FINALLY get a touchdown against LSU, and Shelley misses the effin' extra point. I think LSU slips some stupid juice in the Alabama kickers' Gatorade before games.

Back