~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we've gotten spoiled as this past weekend there was only 4 inches of "freshies' all were kind of disappointed..

6a29e631b0e43c32446b415505d8a489.jpg

Shoukdnt these people be at work?

Went from nothing to torrential downpour walking back from lunch.  I'm f'ing soaked.

It was cold as fuck today (1deg) but holy fn shit i dont think ill be able to ski on a weekend anymore...

but it's supposed to drop into the 30's real soon.  go where they make snow.  I'm fine with the 50's+ weather and basically skipping winter all together.

Winter storm warning for tomorrow. We might get 1" - 3". I'm going to the store today to buy all the milk, bread, and eggs I can find. 

Slushy snow.  Good for snowmen, bad for shoveling/clearing out.  The drive into work was pretty easy...no one on the roads.  Given the excitement level of the newscasters and plow guys, you'd think that we'd never seen snow in the Boston area before.

40 degrees now, supposed to be a high of 50 today.  Mid 50's this weekend with clear skies.  

We had record setting high temps on Sunday and Monday. Today is a snow day. Damn you global warming.

Back