~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting on the sledding video!And don't let someone pull you behind an ATV on it, wifey had a guy in hospital that did that and is now gonna spend the rest of his days in a wheel chair...
I'm going out on it tomorrow

We got an annoying couple of inches.  I've got to go clean it off now.  Almost not worth firing up the snow blower

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody injured in the bly home following the 7.1 shaker this morning. Haven't really checked for damage yet other than lack of water / gas leaks meant we could go back to bed. Will update later today once I've had a chance to check for any other damage.

For those getting hit by snow, i'll gladly take some off your hands.

Nobody injured in the bly home following the 7.1 shaker this morning. Haven't really checked for damage yet other than lack of water / gas leaks meant we could go back to bed. Will update later today once I've had a chance to check for any other damage. For those getting hit by snow, i'll gladly take some off your hands.
Good to hear Bly.

Thanks all, was a nice wakeup at 0130 local. Several aftershocks since, largest was a 4.7 at ~0530.

Just finished a walkthrough of the house. More drywall cracks, several opened up more than they were previously. Had one photo fall of the shelf and land on the floor. No other majorly displaced objects.

All in all, extremely minor in nature. Easy repairs.

Epic fail! Went down the hill one time and a weld broke on the frame. However I did try riding a single pontoon a few times and while that too was a failed attempt, it was fun wiping out trying

Thanks all, was a nice wakeup at 0130 local. Several aftershocks since, largest was a 4.7 at ~0530.

Just finished a walkthrough of the house. More drywall cracks, several opened up more than they were previously. Had one photo fall of the shelf and land on the floor. No other majorly displaced objects.

All in all, extremely minor in nature. Easy repairs.
That's a pretty serious quake.  Glad you guys pulled through unscathed.  

But i bet u have a lot if people in wal mart with no shoes or shirts on?

How much does a dozen eggs cost there?
Food prices vary quite a bit here, but right now a pack of 18 eggs at Costco is $2.99. Back in late summer, early fall they were closer to $4.50-5.00. And yea, shirts and shoes are definitely optional around here.

@Ramnares P.E. the mayor says stop putting your snow in the street!

yoJC2yEvwk8VVoEJAQ.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
soon cities will pass laws that say the residents are responsible for snow plowing roads adjacent to their properties, just think of the money that would save all these low performing cities...

soon cities will pass laws that say the residents are responsible for snow plowing roads adjacent to their properties, just think of the money that would save all these low performing cities...
fuck that. let me repeat myself. FUCK THAT!

Can you please send some snow my way? I've lived at the top of steep cul-de-sac two winters now, and I just want to sled down it once before I have to move.

Thanks Mr. Mayor.  Where the f**k am I supposed to put the almost 30" of snow on my sidewalk?

Back