~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely had well over a foot already.  Been out shoveling twice so far and will need to go out again.  On the plus side, mini-Ram loved it.

5f18d03324fca3415e60cbe9e49e43b4.jpg

But it's different here.

It's actually not too bad. We'll have close to 10" by morning. I'll get to fire up the snowblower and go sledding with my daughter.

@NJmike PE how did the pontoon sledding go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting on the sledding video!

And don't let someone pull you behind an ATV on it, wifey had a guy in hospital that did that and is now gonna spend the rest of his days in a wheel chair...

Winter camping with mini p-e.   We set up the tent in the playroom.  

Couple inches of snow so far. 

I golf primarily at a course owned by the Metro Parks Dept.  Since it's technically part of the city parks system, people feel justified in sledding on the course when it snows.  This completely destroys the grass and they leave trash all over the elfin' place.  I went to the course today to play cards with some of my golf buddies, and the parking lot and road leading to the course were absolutely jammed with cars for the sledders.  There were more people there today than there are for a busy golf day in the summer.  

We're sitting there playing cards, and one of the sledders comes in to ask if there are security cameras pointed down the street.  One of the assistant pros tells him that there aren't and asks why.  Apparently somebody had smashed his window out and stole everything in his car.  Serves him right for destroying a golf course for his wintery amusement.

Back