~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs Dex would kill me if I made that. Way too much "delicious calorie overload goodness" for her diet.
Bah!  Everything in moderation.  Besides, some calories could be made up by switching to turkey bacon for a short time. :thumbs:

I wonder how it will effect the NFC Championship Game, neither the Panties or the Cards are poor weather teams, may give the edge to the Cards.
According to the report, it's supposed to warm up to the 40's over there by game time.  So they're thinking there shouldn't be any issues with the game.

Come on now, 40 degrees is deathly cold for Charlotte? I know it's a bit of hyperbole, but that's pretty typical for January weather, so the temps shouldn't be a problem. The field, on the other hand, probably won't be in very good shape. The sod was bad enough in last weeks game, so I'm sure this won't help matters any.

just checked the Charlotte 9 News, its 27 degrees and the Governor has declared a state of emergency!

During Christmas break it was -14 and we spent the whole day outside ;)

But having in-lwas in Hickory, NC I do know it gets cold there, Phoenix fans will certainly freeze to death more than likely

I like the near constant year-round temps here. I think the temperature change from the highest it was this past summer to the lowest it's been this winter has been around 23-25 degrees.

But i bet u have a lot if people in wal mart with no shoes or shirts on?

How much does a dozen eggs cost there?

Back