~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be doing shot of patron wishing my family would go home so I could stuff Mrs NJ like the turkey

9abcd442d3a579ca27cd1153574dc345.jpg

So this is what interstate 90 looks like up in Buffalo whether 2 feet of snow expected. Damn.

To be fair that's way up in the mountains and what Buffalo is getting is definitely worse because it's hitting a populated area

Cold. As. Shit.

Had to take the truck to work this morning. Saturn e-brake cable and reverse lockout on the shifter were stuck and wouldn't disengage.

News said this morning that upstate NY has or will get more than 70 inches of snow. Damn...

but just think how warm 30 will feel afterward!

My kids walked home from school in less than 20 degree weather so suck it up buttercup!

I was about to reply when I saw RG beat me to it, even the buttercup part. Teens feel downright warm after zero. I was hot this morning on the ride in because it was 33 degrees.

You know it's going to be a bad day when the freaking SNOW PLOW gets stuck:

B2uUC8tCQAIt_pg.jpg

We hire a lot of temporary guys for winter. If it's the first storm, there's more than just this guy stuck.

Back