~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainy and miserable. From the way people were driving this morning, this is the first time it has EVER rained in North Carolina.

between sat and sun we got about 2 inches of the white stuff. fluffy but wet enough for making snow balls. now it is just going to be COLD for the next week.

probably not the official measurement, but my tape measure said my back porch got 8 inches of snow since last Monday. Up in the high country they got a couple of feet. which was needed//

Saturday night took a walk around the frozen pond in some light falling snow, coyotes were feasting on the Canadian Geese that had recently arrived. Twas cold as shit at 11^ !! but nice scenery!

8 in. snow and coyotes eating geese. doesn't sound like Eden to me.

I picked up leaves for the third weekend in a row. Still some clinging to the branches.

temps to be in the upper 30's this week. Winter is coming but thankfully has not arrived here yet.

I don't think we have any more room! every available scrap of grass was covered in the damn things. (I take my Border Collie to the HS soccer field and let her chase them for an hour or so) the school should pay me for that service I think..

Its really neat to go out on a full moon (ish) night and see the coyotes scurrying around looking for something to eat. If the wolves make a comeback to Colorado that might not be so much fun..

It was 68 degrees when I left Columbus, GA at 6 am this morning. Then they had a tornado warning. By tonight it's supposed to be 26 degrees.

but just think how warm 30 will feel afterward!

My kids walked home from school in less than 20 degree weather so suck it up buttercup!

it will be 50 here in Denver also Monday..

colder up in the mtns hopefully, I think they only have 5' of snow so far, more coming Thursday, we have 4 days of skiing set up for next week... I haven't looked forward to a thanksgiving with no external family distractions since.....long time!

We're skiing over thanksgiving too. There won't be 5 feet of snow though.

Back