~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
although it didn't get into the single digits, in the SE we had tons of rain in the winter. rain and even 40 degree days are pretty worthless. Seems like winter was pretty much spent inside, you would get the random 60 degree January weekend of course....

Had to dig out the grill just to make a Gd hamburger!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a little below freezing here this morning. I had to put on a light coat and run the heater for a while in my car on the way to work.

Brrrrrrr...

:p

I broke out the snowblower last night. We had 5" of new snow at the house when I got home. No snow on the ground when I left yesterday morning.

we are the only house on the cul-de-sac that hasn't shoveled our sidewalk, fuck you people that have time to walk while the rest of us are at work!

we are the only house on the cul-de-sac that hasn't shoveled our sidewalk, fuck you people that have time to walk while the rest of us are at work!
You don't live in an upscale community with heated driveways like the rest of us? I thought you were rollin' in the fatty $$? ;)

I meant to buy some cheap fertilizer at the end of the season to "salt" the driveway and sidewalks so it will self melt...

I did shovel a path to the grill on the back deck though..

It was all the way down to 65 here this morning. Looking at how people were dressed you would have thought it was 35.

^ I did mine after getting my girls down for bed. I finished up around 9:30.

I like snow, because who wants to be known as a Rain Bunny?
I found this for you.

attachicon.gif
Rain bunny.jpg

This is like if someone remade Flashdance with bunnies.

Back