~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my in laws drove through Montana a week ago and they said it was snowing pretty hard at times, their pics of the mtn peaks were pretty white...

let us know if you will have any free time in Denver..

Not flying down until Sept.15; doing 2-3 days around Cedar City, UT (Zion, NP); then driving to Ft. Collins for the remainder of the weekend.

Sure, tickets are cheap per person, but the week long car rental was cheaper & the drive should be great.

Don't know time frames yet, I may get several hours between the 19th & 22nd where I'll be able to escape the family duties. Especially if the other half decides to visit the corporate office in Denver; I'll get at least 4 hours then to go explore. Probably hit up Ham Radio Outlet while out that way.

Will likely be within a couple blocks of RG while getting ammo (since the shortages up here are horrendous).

I still say NO SNOW....

We're getting rain now, but it's to be expected as the fair is going on.

I'm new here and all but I think I-70 will be okay, just the mountain tops might have some snow...

it snowed in one of the mtns over the weekend.. but its usually not cold here, but when the wind blows here (from where I don't know) it gets F'n cold...

2 degree and no wind is warm where 30 degrees +wind = forgetaboutit.............................
Wyoming.

Mid 70's here. Still humid though. Not as bad as yesterday. That was the first day this summer that we were above 90 deg. Very uncharacteristic of WI this time of year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good. Keep it out west

Last edited by a moderator:
from reading some of the 14'er sites a lot of the places got snow this past weekend.. there was still snow at the hike we did, but on the way down it really started coming down, but it was better than rain.. once we walked back down below 13,000 feet it pretty much stopped..

weather predictions were wrong all weekend around here.

sat rain all day....not a drop

sun rain all morning ...not a drop

monday rain all day...not a drop until 9pm or so when it was supposed to be clear and the storm was huge that came through.

there has got to be another storm front coming into the area. the pressure behind the eyes/eyebrows is killing me this morning.

there is. It's headed east and we get it on Saturday night.

Stole this from FB- snow at the Pass near Winter Park;

ee28a0f26c45cf6b3f99a364a83c113e.jpg

Followed by this...

add39cfd59e0c700d2296c767a04051c.jpg

Back