~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i always thought elephant ears were a more solid form of the same batter...thickened and rolled out to be soild and the funnel cake it is poured through a funnel to make it lighter and airy.

i always thought elephant ears were a more solid form of the same batter...thickened and rolled out to be soild and the funnel cake it is poured through a funnel to make it lighter and airy.

This is correct... when the batter for an elephant ear hits the oil it's supposed to curl up a little and look like it's name sake... funnel cake batter is a long string of batter that was poured into a fryer through the funnel...

This is correct... when the batter for an elephant ear hits the oil it's supposed to curl up a little and look like it's name sake... funnel cake batter is a long string of batter that was poured into a fryer through the funnel...
either method they taste amazing!!!! although if eating a la mode the elephant ear is better choice

We've received an unusual amount of rain and high humidity, but the "bad" summer heat came on late and was reasonably short in duration. I have a feeling we're in for a (relatively) bad winter.

heard on the radio the farmer alamac is predicting super super cold winter for the eastern 2/3 of the country...you folks out west get a repreive.

Back