The Pet Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
minisnick REALLY wants one these. I think he would have skipped the rest of the tour if he could have stayed and play with Monty.
View attachment 23186
GET ONE. Snakes, and reptiles in general, are super cool pets and I loved Happy when she was alive. Does mean you need to get an exotic vet.

and that is exactly what don't have here. it would be over an hour to the closest one.
Do they do house visits? When we had Iggy and Happy and Tippy the exotic vet would do house calls for their annual, since it's easier for them to come with their little scale and whatnot than us packing up a 6'+ long iguana and a super angry Russian tortoise (Happy was the best out of the three and she just wanted to do train circles around her cage and eat thawed out pinkies since real mice are mean to her).

Ok, new game: Aries or Odin?

51359493548_87a71e9ff5_k.jpg

I still keep in contact with Piper’s breeder. Here is one of her brothers (the largest pup of the litter) Brutus on the left. He’s 57 lbs. Piper on the right. She’s a petite 32 lbs.

They have the same smile!
View attachment 23259
OMFG if Piper ever accidentally-on-purpose gets preggos, I'm coming to your place!

I'm...a little sad about that. Here, have another fearsome beast:
we did get health DNA testing back on Piper and Timber. So.... maybe pups in the future.... we will see! This breed is not for the weak! But, looks likes you're well trained in fearsome beasts.. :)

Back