Taco Bell tests new restaurant aimed at Chipotle crowd

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
south-park-billy-mays-chipotlaway.jpg

No they dont. McDonald's once was an investor, but they sold their stake back in 2006 before Chipotle went public on the NYSE.

The only place that I've been that gives you free chips with the burrito is Moes...and their burritos tend to be smaller than Chipotle or Qdoba.

On the Boarder still gives out free chips... Never had the opportunity to have Chipoltle or Qdoba... there was a place called Baja Fresh in NC that was good but I think the high cost of the burritos and stuff put them out of business pretty fast, I think they are a chain.

On the Boarder still gives out free chips... Never had the opportunity to have Chipoltle or Qdoba... there was a place called Baja Fresh in NC that was good but I think the high cost of the burritos and stuff put them out of business pretty fast, I think they are a chain.

Then again, they were also about 1/2 mile away from Taco Bell so maybe the prices and location put them out of business

I don't think of Moes as anything more than an overpriced Taco Bell. Hate it. Chipotle > Qdoba > Moes.

On the Border was a sit-down, "upscale" Mexican restaurant chain. Chipotle, Qdoba, Moes, Baja Fresh, LaBamba, etc. are all fast food that are one step above Taco Hell.

On the Border is one step below Chili's. It's still fast food, but they have servers.

Chipotle is several steps above Taco Bell.

Order of progression

Dollar menu: McDonalds, Taco Bell. Burger King.

Decent fast food: Arby's, Subway, Sonic

The $6 burger places: Smash Burger, Five Guys, Fat Burger

Quality fast food: Chipotle, Tokyo Joes, Jason's Deli

qdoba>moes>chipolte

tacobell doesn't even make the list anymore. I used to LOVE taco bell

Last edited by a moderator:
Back