Survivor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME OVER

50 gazillion points Star Wars.

Women_of_LOTR.JPG

Women_of_SW.JPG

DAMN STRAIGHT I DO.
female-storm-trooper-posing.jpg
stormtroopette.jpg

POINT FOR SW
You can't just assume that storm troopers are women. The standard assumption is that since they are on the front lines they would be men. These are just butterface women wearing storm trooper costumes. Zillion points taken back from SW and awarded to LOTR. And does your wife know about this little fettish?

CSB's back tattoo:

bad-star-wars-tattoo.jpg

Point Star Wars

RUDY played for Notre Dame. Point Star Wars.

CSB's back tattoo:
bad-star-wars-tattoo.jpg

Point Star Wars
Wait! What? That atrocity is a point for Star Wars? I think not. 1 Zillion points deducted from SW

RUDY played for Notre Dame. Point Star Wars.
How is that a point for Star Wars? That's like me saying "The sky is blue - point to LOTR"

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait! What? That atrocity is a point for Star Wars? I think not. 1 Zillion points deducted from SW
It goes to team A, because its on the back of a Team 1 player.

How is that a point for Star Wars? That's like me saying "The sky is blue - point to LOTR"
Because Notre Dame sucks. And Rudy barely even cracked ESPN's top 25 sports movies listing.

And minus a point, because Sam is wearing this sweater:

250px-Sean_Astin.jpg

SW: Suprcool ships blasting around the universe.

LOTR: Men in tunics trudging up a mountain.

Point: SW

Sam and Frodo had perms.

Point SW.

LOTR convinced people that THIS was a good idea. Point SW.

200808051551.jpg

LOTR convinced people that THIS was a good idea. Point SW.
200808051551.jpg

No, Star Trek and Dr. Spock convinced people that was a good idea. Since Star Trek and Star Wars are similar in that they're both just a bunch of douche bags flying around in space ships and they both have Star in the title, thus the point must be deducted from SW and awarded to LOTR.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Star Trek and Dr. Spock convinced people that was a good idea. Since Star Trek and Star Wars are similar in that they're both just a bunch of douche bags flying around in space ships and they both have Star in the title, thus the point must be deducted from SW and awarded to LOTR.
Root cause analysis shows that the photo in question was from a blog posted by the patient titled "How to give yourself elf ears".

There are no elves in Star Wars or Star Trek. Also, elven ear tips are commercially available in costume form. Spock ears are Trek only, and in no way affiliated with Star Wars.

Point deducted from LOTR and returned to SW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back