Survivor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I hear Jar Jar has sick cunnilingus skills.

Frodo is hung like a hamster. Chicks DON'T dig hobbits.

Just a reminder:

:f_115m_e45d7af:

gal.jpg

Here's my suggestion for the A-Team's signature. I have no ability to upload this anywhere from work, so if you like it, someone please take care of uploading it somewhere where we can link it as a signature image:

I'm with Dleg on the A-team siggy.

SWI-III featured Natalie Portman, an actress lusted after by every red bllod heterosexual male.

LOTR had Viggo Mortensen, an actor lusted after, so I'm told, by every red blooded homosexual male.

SW wins!!!

OK, Dleg is banned until 5 PM EST for his blatant display of homophobic tendencies.

16 hours of manditory sensitivity training will follow.

See you Thursday Island Boy!

There were no gays in Star Wars, only cool ass whooping Jedi Knights (and Sith Lords....also cool). Besides that....the force is something that cannot be defeated.

Frodo and the other guy had a very :f_115m_e45d7af: :f_115m_e45d7af: like relationship.

Common'...what is nicer than moving things without touching them and convince idiots that they are really idiots just by waving your hand? Beat that LORs!!!!!

:bio:

There is a Star Wars Convention held in Las Vegas in July.

At that convention the Lord of the Rings sets up a booth.

3 POINTS for Star Wars.

(1 point for having a Vegas convention)

(1 point for LOTR not having one)

(1 point for LOTR just being ghey)

Last edited by a moderator:
all refrences to slave girl are irrelevant since this is epi 1=3. all you got is whiney Anakin the dark lord in waiting. and freakin Jar-Jar.

Pitiful!

all refrences to slave girl are irrelevant since this is epi 1=3. all you got is whiney Anakin the dark lord in waiting. and freakin Jar-Jar.
Pitiful!
If I'm not mistaken, we also have Natalie Portman, who is way hotter than Carrie Fisher ever thought about being.

Star Wars Episode II brings in Samual L. Jackson.

He kicks ass. LOTR does not.

1 POINT SW

Ha Ha! I see that one of my LOTR is Gay pictures was replaced with an "I love Boners" picture as punishment for my blatant hotlinking. Even better!!!!

Star Wars rules. LOTR doesn't have Lego sets, either. I get to buy and build star wars lego for my kids all the time.

If I caught them playing with frodo dolls I would have to send them away for re-training.

^^ Well played.

in LOTR the hero was scoring with an 8 year old boy too, but their hero was a DUDE.

ghey. :f_115m_e45d7af:

1 Point Star Wars

There is a Star Wars Convention held in Las Vegas in July.
At that convention the Lord of the Rings sets up a booth.

3 POINTS for Star Wars.

(1 point for having a Vegas convention)

(1 point for LOTR not having one)

(1 point for LOTR just being ghey)
Ah, but you are forgetting that there is a LOTR TOUR in New Zealand http://www.lordoftheringstours.co.nz/

Tour of actual filming site beats convention

And while we're at it...

Star Wars 1-3 ruined Obi Wan. C'mon, remember that scene where he does the musical number with Nicole Kidman?

moulin2.gif

LOTR won 17 Oscars

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_t...#Academy_Awards

SW I-III won no Oscars but did win 4 Razzie Awards

SW I: Worst Supporting Actor -"Jar-Jar Binks"- Ahmed Best (voice of Jar-Jar Binks)

SW II: Worst Screenplay- George Lucas- Jonathan Hales

SW II: Worst Supporting Actor - Hayden Christensen

SW III: Worst Supporting Actor - Hayden Christensen

Winner LOTR

SW Episode I-III = Terrible and George Lucas is a douche bag for ruining the Star Wars franchise.

hmmmmmmm.........

let me see. Would I rather have a boring ass gold ring, or a cool ass Light Saber that all the ladies see as a flashy phallic symbol?

WINNER Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back