Ski Season 2014/2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, ice fishing is for the experience.

I've also, on really cold days, taken those adnesive back warmers and stuck them to my quads.

450.jpg

my boys scout troop did an ice fishing trip last year out here, I don't think many of them enjoyed it very much. I enjoyed spending the weekend in the cabin feeding the fireplace..

I don't like fishing when its warm. I imagine I would hate it even more if I were freezing.

best on east coast is pretty much snowshoe in WV...everything else around suck, crowded and expensive

I consider my east coast snowboarding to be training for a future trip to Colorado or someplace similar.

It's funny a season pass to winter place cost more than one to Breckenridge....

We can probably do any month... We can start looking next summer to get a good deal on a place......

Maybe like a Thursday - Monday?

If you have a 5th grader......dex

Hard to beat free...

http://passport.coloradoski.com

If you get a season pass it's not used so much but we used it when our 5th grader last year went and ski'd with a friend where we didn't have a pass...

Last edited by a moderator:
My kids recreated the "speech" with their go pro up at the top of a run and re-enacted that scene it's pretty funny....

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe3HBqFhTU

Chinese downhill

Ahh Shannon Tweed movies (moment of silence).........

We also consider hot tub time machine to be a ski movie....

I should maybe her her some battery socks if they work?
I love my battery socks. They warm up just enough. It's what makes ice fishing non-miserable.
I tried these but wasn't a fan. Having a D-size battery hanging off my calf wasn't fun to land on when wiping out.

Hot hands makes a full foot warmer that has adhesive. I've had good luck with those.
I don't understand these words.

Back