SE Exam Oct 2019 Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, when they say they will not be released today, does it really mean it will not be released today? I wonder what other answer they will give you if it was to be released today.
I think that is their standard copy and paste reply. I believe PE's got that response but results still came out. 

I think that is their standard copy and paste reply. I believe PE's got that response but results still came out. 
I thought PE got "results have been released to the state boards blah blah blah"

I thought PE got "results have been released to the state boards blah blah blah"
I'm probably recalling incorrectly since there were so many posts about asking the "chat". Hopefully someone gets that response soon. 

I'm probably recalling incorrectly since there were so many posts about asking the "chat". Hopefully someone gets that response soon. 
I wonder if that was the case because they asked at the time they had already released to the states. 

I guess the question is if they say no until the time of the day it actually gets released. I do not recall anytime they said "Yes, it will be released today" kind of response.

giphy.gif

Just have to keep an eye on everything and see where the dam breaks. We can keep and eye on the chat, see if the NCEES pass rates get updated, check myNCEES(only effective depending on the state), and here in Illinois we can check with the testing service and the IDFPR both of which get updated before we are officially told which seems to be last among the states.......

Can't wait!

Oh well, it better happen this week, since they will be closed Monday through Wednesday next week.

If it is consistent with last years, it will come out today around 10 am Eastern. Fingers crossed.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just have to keep an eye on everything and see where the dam breaks. We can keep and eye on the chat, see if the NCEES pass rates get updated, check myNCEES(only effective depending on the state), and here in Illinois we can check with the testing service and the IDFPR both of which get updated before we are officially told which seems to be last among the states.......

Can't wait!
I can't decide what I'm more excited for. Rise of Skywalker or this. 

Oh well, it better happen this week, since they will be closed Monday through Wednesday next week.

If it is consistent with last years, it will come out today around 10 am Eastern. Fingers crossed.

View attachment 15495
One theory pertaining to this might be picking the release date based on their monitoring of this forum.....once they see an excitement about a certain date ( Today @ 2:00 pm for example), they change their arrangements to postpone.... this way their anonymity and secrecy is not compromised. 

Can't wait!
i didnt know IDFPR updates before results! good way for me to see if I should ask IL friend if they passed or just pretend it never happened.

One theory pertaining to this might be picking the release date based on their monitoring of this forum.....once they see an excitement about a certain date ( Today @ 2:00 pm for example), they change their arrangements to postpone.... this way their anonymity and secrecy is not compromised. 
Maybe we should just take a break and relax. Expect the results to be released after the holidays at the 12 week mark.😶

That would be a first (i guess)

Also, I doubt that the NCEES would miss out on the opportunity to destroy the holidays for some of us (or the majority) who fails....not befitting of them

Reminds me of a quote from one of my favorite movies:

Mike: So how long do I wait to call?Trent: A day.Mike: Tomorrow.Sue: Tomorrow, then a day.Trent: Yeah.Mike: So two days?Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.Trent: You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?Sue: Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.Trent: But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you...Mike: Yeah, but you know what, mabye I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number.Charles: Then ask her where you met her.Mike: Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she look like? And then I'll asked if we  fucked. Is that... would that be... T, would that be the money?Trent: You know what. Ha ha ha Mike, laugh all you want but if you call too soon you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.Mike: Well how long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies?Trent, Sue: Six days.

That would be a first (i guess)

Also, I doubt that the NCEES would miss out on the opportunity to destroy the holidays for some of us (or the majority) who fails....not befitting of them
I feel like NCEES employees would make great CIA black site interrogators. They understand how to make you hate your life. 

Actually I was wrong. Looking at last year's October cycle thread the results actually came out on Monday (a full week after the SE Exam meeting) in late afternoon.

So today is still a possibility! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back