Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any big plans for the weekend? 😄
grocery store run, an actual run. maybe a grocery store shop for my gram? a hike at a local preserve to keep Moo exercised and keep Boyfriend & I from killing each other. Maybe go through stuff in the attic that I hid away when I moved in? 

My new neighbors that live behind us, while 100X quieter than our old neighbors are a little strange.  Not that I was looking, but I was checking out the snow in the backyard from my daughters bedroom and there is a straight shot into there downstairs living room. they moved in last summer but not a single piece of furniture in the living room or dining from what we could tell. Seems a little odd?  They did overpay for the house so maybe they just dont use a LR?

They also have a puppy and just leave there back door open so it can go in and out, and its like 20 degrees this morning..

I will keep you all posted :D

Yeah they could be house poor now. Are they young? Maybe they don't have enough money to furnish?

Maybe they're just super frugal.

My new neighbors that live behind us, while 100X quieter than our old neighbors are a little strange.  Not that I was looking, but I was checking out the snow in the backyard from my daughters bedroom and there is a straight shot into there downstairs living room. they moved in last summer but not a single piece of furniture in the living room or dining from what we could tell. Seems a little odd?  They did overpay for the house so maybe they just dont use a LR?

They also have a puppy and just leave there back door open so it can go in and out, and its like 20 degrees this morning..

Maybe they knew you would snoop. So moved all furniture out of line of sight. 🤷‍♂️

This is interesting!  Maybe set up a webcam so we can all monitor the situation.

You have skinwalkers.

Be careful.

Back