PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the incorrect information comment all about?

Reconcile must be the buzz word at EES. They use it in just about every response they send out. Anyways, I was told last Thursday that they completed the reconciliation process that afternoon. Do they ever give a straight, true response?

Anyone give PCS a call to see whats up?

Got the response below from EES this morning on the status of the PA FE exam results.

Dear candidate,

My apologies for the incorrect information. I sent a follow up email to rectify my mistake, but you must not have received it. EES is currently reconciling scores, but they are not posted on the NCEES site yet. We do not have a set date for results to be released, so please continue to check the NCEES site. Thank you for your patience.
What are they reconciling? NCEES does all the work... And it's scantron... Seriously we should have results with in a week or two not 2 months. I understand it's a complicated scoring system but we have computers. We don't need wage-earners running the calculations by hand.

Oh wait... I get it ... I know what reconciling means ... Reconciling = Counting our money!

I don't think the PA License site gets updated for a few weeks after the results are out.

This is correct. I know someone who took it last year and looked his license # up, and it says it wasn't issued until sometime in August (For the April exam)

Does anyone know if they have released the FE results for PA yet?

Here is the email address of Joanna R*****. She is the PA Coordinator for EES. The person that responds from [email protected] is just some schlep customer service rep.

Joanna R - [email protected]

Email her until you get responses... They love that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reconcile must be the buzz word at EES. They use it in just about every response they send out. Anyways, I was told last Thursday that they completed the reconciliation process that afternoon. Do they ever give a straight, true response?

The incorrect information was they originally told me the results had been released and were posted on the NCEES web site, but apparently they are still "reconciling" the results as of today, whatever that means. NCEES released FE results on 12/22 so I don't know what EES could possibly be doing that's taking this long.

The incorrect information was they originally told me the results had been released and were posted on the NCEES web site, but apparently they are still "reconciling" the results as of today, whatever that means. NCEES released FE results on 12/22 so I don't know what EES could possibly be doing that's taking this long.
I hope they are just waiting to release the FE and PE pass/fails at the same time. Otherwise it might be another week for you PEers once we get our FE results.

:waitwall:

I hope thats the case. Keep us updated and let us know if you recieve any FE updates before we find out about our PEs. I don't think I can last another week!

So who is going to be the next to call or email PCS and ask about the results? They won't even respond to my emails anymore and I haven't gotten a straight answer from them over the phone.

EES Contact Info

Phone - 877-ENG-EXAM

Email 1 - [email protected]

Email 2 - [email protected]

PA State Board

Phone - 717-783-7049

Email - [email protected]

I am going crazy here I need results or I need more information. And I don't need to hear any of that patience crap!!! haha

So who is going to be the next to call or email PCS and ask about the results? They won't even respond to my emails anymore and I haven't gotten a straight answer from them over the phone.
EES Contact Info

Phone - 877-ENG-EXAM

Email 1 - [email protected]

Email 2 - [email protected]

PA State Board

Phone - 717-783-7049

Email - [email protected]

I am going crazy here I need results or I need more information. And I don't need to hear any of that patience crap!!! haha
I sent them an e-mail earlier today... no response as yet :( :waitwall:

I sent an email to the state board last Thursday and haven't heard back.

I sent an email to PCS today at 11 am, no response.

Quick update: 1:45 est

No response yet from PCS/EES (Email sent 10:15 am est 1/4/11)

No Email

No Results on NCEES

Ugh :waitwall:

Called PCS and they said results for PA will be released by the end of this week. They also told me last Thursday that the results would be up by the end of the day.

Called PCS and they said results for PA will be released by the end of this week. They also told me last Thursday that the results would be up by the end of the day.
I was curious to see how PA was doing. You guys are suffering like us in NY with the reconciling, validating, or whatever the hell they want to call it.

Other states are already issuing their numbers while we are still waiting for results :angry:

Latest posts

Back